INTRODUCE ABOUT MYSELF


I am a first-year Ph.D. student at School of Information Sciences, University of Pittsburgh. I received my Master and Bachelor degrees from University of Information Technology. I am very interested in building Adaptive Educational Systems, Intelligent Tutoring Systems, Educational Data Mining, Semantic Information Retrieval, User Modeling and Cognitive Systems. I am currently working at the Personalized Adaptive Web Systems Lab (PAWS). My advisor is Dr. Peter Brusilovsky. Currently, I have been taking part in the projects Open Corpus Personalized Learning and cWadeIn.

Here is my homepage HUNG K CHAU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Personalized Access to Scientific Publications: from Recommendation to Explanation

FolkTrails: Interpreting Navigation Behavior in a Social Tagging System

Personalized Social Search Based on the User’s Social Network